Two Suns Rise

[This photo was taken from George Noory's Coast-to-Coast-AM website.  Melissa's story is below the photo. Amazing! t]

On Sunday, April 3, 2011, I was taking pictures of the sunrise from my home in Kentucky, and kept getting a weird reflection that looked like two suns. I saw it with and without the camera, so I moved to different positions to reduce the glare or whatever was causing this effect. I am sure it was an optical illusion of some kind, but interesting nonetheless. I also couldn't help but notice that it looked more like a sunset than a sunrise. The sky just doesn't seem natural anymore.

–Melissa

Digiprove sealCopyright secured by Digiprove © 2011

Filed Under: FeaturedHeadlines

Tags: , ,

1. Tuan says:

Have you seen Arthur C. Clarke's 2010: The Year We Make Contact Tony?

There's 2 suns at the end of that movie.

2. Gelnn says:

Growing up on the farm in Illinois, we called these sun dogs, what's the big deal??

I’m familiar with sun dogs and from what I’ve seen, sun dogs are typically on the sides of the sun, not in the front. I’m not saying that this isn’t a pic of sun dogs, but just from what I’ve seen – this photo is much different.

3. jackpotlady says:

Oh Happy Day!

4. Tuan says:

April 29th is a good date to keep an eye on.

David Wilcock recently said he had a dream that predicted an 'IRREVERSIBLE DISCLOSURE EVENT'.
    And Will and Kate's wedding is apparently gonna be watched by like close to a BILLION people some estimates say.
    Could this 'Irreversible DIsclosure Event' refer to something happening on this date with the wedding?
    What better way for our ET friends to show themselves than on a day of maximum televised exposure?
    We could even see Nibiru appear that day?

5. JOHNNY says:

C'mon now…this is something you actually buy into? Sometimes you're a little freakin out there man!!
    And I buy into a lot of stuff, but this is just getting to be too much for even you.
    Are you lacking real stories that much that you need to come up with crap like this??
    Use your head man!

Johnny,

Haha! Love your comment. Remember – I’m getting different information out there to bring out different feelings and emotions in people to help them wake up – and help them get out there and comment and make a difference. Thanks for joining in! Much love, t