December 23, 2010
I just wanted to take the time to say thanks to everyone who has stuck around WelcomeTheLight this year. It’s been one helluva year for me (and I’m sure for a lot of you) and I really do appreciate all of the donations that I have received and all of the great comments on the site. As things are tough, it’s nice to be helped out financially and it’s nice to read comments as people are interested in the posts that I put up.
I’ll keep this short as I’m sure you all have celebrating to do. I’m not the best at knowing all of the religions and celebrations around the planet but regardless of your belief, regardless of your race, and regardless of where you live in the World, I want to wish you the Happiest of Holidays to you and your family.
I figure one of these should cover my best wishes to you 😉
* 聖誕節快樂 / 圣诞节快乐 (Shèngdànjié kuàilè) to my Chinese family.
* Nadelik looan na looan blethen noweth – to my Cornish family.
* Sretan Božić – to my Croatian family.
* メリークリスマス (Merii Kurisumasu) to my Japanese family.
* Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Duit – to my Irish family.
* Nadolig Hapus – to my Welsh family.
* Nollaig chridheil huibh – to my Scottish family.
* Craciun Fericit – to my Romanian family.
* Maligayang Pasko at Manigong Bagong Taon – to my Tagalog family.
* Joyeux Noël – to my French family.
* Feliz Navidad – to my Spanish family.
* Kellemes Karácsonyi Ünnepeket és Boldog Új Évet – to my Hungarian family.
* Wesołych Świąt Bożego Narodzenia i Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku or Wesołych Świąt i Do Siego Roku – to my Polish family.
* “Frohe Weinachten und einen guten Rutsch ins neues Jahr” – to my German family.
* ‘A’yād Sa’īdah أعياد سعيدة – to my Arabic family.
* Весели празници (Veseli praznitsi) to my Bulgarian family.
* Bon Carnaval – to my Creole/Cajun family.
* Prettige feestdagen en een gelukkig nieuwjaar – to my Dutch family.
* Boas Festas – to my Galacian family.
* Καλές Γιορτές to my Greek family.
* Mele Kalikimaka – to my Hawaiian family.
* Mo-ād-īm L’sim-chā מועדים לשמחה – to my Hebrew family.
* Deepavali ki Shubhkamnaye to my Hindi family.
* Naya Saal Mubarak to my Urdu family.
* Selamat Tahun Baru to my Indonesian family.
* Buone Feste to my Italian family.
* Meri Kirihimete to my Maori family.
* 새해 복 많이 받으세요. (Saehae Bok Mani Baduseyo) to my Korean family.
* Schéi Feierdeeg to my Luxembourg family.
* maaf zahir dan batin to my Malaysian family.
* 恭喜發財 / 恭喜发财 (gōng xǐ fā cái) to my Mandarin family.
* Шинэ жилийн мэнд хүргэе (Shini jiliin mend hurgie) to my Mongolian family.
* Feliz Natal – to my Portuguese family.
* С Новым Годом (S Novim Godom) – to my Russian family.
* Habari Gani -to my Swahili family for Kwanzaa.
* Yeni yılınız kutlu olsun – to my Turkish family.
* Веселих свят! – to my Ukranian family.
* Phát tài phát lộc Tấn tài tấn lộc -to my Vietnamese family.
* Gut Yontiff – גוט יום-טוב, – to my Yiddish family.
MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL! Tony
Did you like what you read here? If so, please be kind enough to donate to support the cause (click HERE). It takes time and money to create a website like this and I love doing it so anything would be very much appreciated. And I’ll personally email you a free thank-you gift in return – my 214 page ebook about debt, credit, bankruptcy, investing and much more!