3D Proof Why NESARA Is Imminent

December 5, 2010

Hello, everyone.  My apologies for not getting posts up here as much as I have been wishing to.  It’s one of those things where I had to make a choice between getting a new job to pay the bills or post.  Unfortunately, I would much rather be posting daily but due to the new job, I am just not able to do it nearly as much as I was before.  We all know how difficult things are right now and they’re still not that good for me financially.  It’s frustrating to see banks wallowing in billion dollar quarterly profits and I have to stave off my utilities being cut off.  It’s also hard to keep asking for help – you always want to do things on your own but sometimes it’s just not possible.  Thank God for good family and friends.

But as the title of this post states, I want to put a little blurb together on NESARA and how close I think we are to this whole thing blowing open.  I came upon this realization this weekend while I was talking to some friends and they were just amazed at how things are coming together.  Afterwards, I just sat back and thought about what’s going on and just how close we are – and the 3D proof is all around us.

For those of you that are not familiar with NESARA (National Economic Security and Reformation Act), please take a read HERE.  DO NOT get this confused with the other fake NESARA (National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act) on the net as that is there to direct your attention away from the truth.

So let’s take NESARA in real simple terms – Peace on Earth/World Peace.  It’s that supposed “unobtainable” Eden – a world free of war, famine, control (financial, economic, physical, etc…) – where we are heading as this ascension unfolds to 2012 and beyond.  Whether you figure this is possible or not is not the point of this discussion.  If you’re doubtful, then figure it as “what if”.  “What if” this Peace on Earth is going to happen?  “What if” it has been ordained for thousands of years and brought to light in every religion on the planet?

In order to have Peace on Earth we are going to need a bunch of things come together including, but not limited to:

1. Enactment of NESARA.
  2. Complete disarming of nuclear weapons.
  3. No more war.
  4. Arrests of everyone responsible for the atrocities on the planet like genocide, 9/11, illegal financial activities, etc…
  5. A new worldwide financial system.
  6. Acceptance of every human on the planet regardless of their age, race, customs, or sexual orientation.
  7. A little extra help to aid us in cleaning up this planet up and bring her back to her pristine condition – Eden.

So where is any of this in the news?  Let’s start with the first point – NESARA.

Enactment Of NESARA

As per the information about NESARA in this link HERE, the actual announcement of NESARA is going to be tied in with the farm claims from 11 years ago and further.  These farm claims were approved by the House and the Senate last week and the historic “Claims Resolution Act of 2010″ is going to be signed by Obama this Wednesday (article can be found HERE).

Is this the start of NESARA?

I believe that before NESARA is announced, we need to address the other six points above.  Let’s continue…

Complete Disarming Of Nuclear Weapons

The New START (STrategic Arms Reduction Treaty – info HERE) was signed on April 8, 2010.  To this day, there is continual movement to the complete disarmament of nuclear arms as shown by:

1. His holiness the Dalai Lama with jailed Chinese Nobel Peace Prize Winner for Human Rights in Hiroshima calling for planetary nuclear disarmament now (article HERE);
  2. Henry A. Kissinger, George P. Shultz, James A. Baker III, Lawrence S. Eagleburger and Colin L. Powell stating the Republican case why START needs to be ratified (article HERE);
  3. The European Union’s foreign policy chief sees START as a “historic opportunity” (article HERE);
  4. China calls for nuclear talks between China, Russia, the US, Japan, and North & South Korea (article HERE);
  5. Warren Buffet is contributing $50M to stop the spread of nuclear arms (article HERE).

It’s only a matter of time before nuclear weapons will become a thing of the past.

No More War

Barack Obama officially ended the war in Iraq (article HERE) and has set a date for troops to be out of Afghanistan.  The fact that on Friday last week we all woke up to find out that Obama had mysteriously made an unannounced trip to Afghanistan (article HERE) definitely makes you think why he was there and why would he make an unscheduled trip?

No more war is obviously a very major part of the whole “Peace on Earth” thing and with wars raging all over the world including Africa, South America, drug wars in Mexico, the Middle East, Israel, etc… this is one of the toughest pills to swallow.  How would it even be possible to not have war?

My opinion is that it will all cease once we have the arrests of the people who are in control of creating perpetual war:

People have been screaming for YEARS for the arrest of Bush, Cheney, Condi, Scooter, Rumsfeld, and everyone else tied to the atrocities of war.  Those voices have been heard and I believe we are on the cusp of these arrests happening.  Some major arrests have already happened (like Madoff) but what we’re all waiting for are the BIG guns to get arrested.   By the time all the arrests happen, you’re going to be seeing a House and Senate that will drop from the hundreds that are there to around 60.  Here’s some points:

1. Nigeria charges former US Vice-President Dick Cheney over a bribery scandal (article HERE);
  2. Former House majority leader Tom DeLay faces up to 99 years from money laundering (article HERE);
  3. Bush admits to waterboarding (whi

Filed Under: 9/11FeaturedFirst ContactHeadlinesInformationMy Two CentsNESARA

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

1. marie says:

does this also have anything to do with st. germain prosperities?

2. Cristina says:

Looking forward to it.
    Thank you Tony !

3. Traveler says:

Very well gathered data & synposis of this issue~ Thank You!

4. Beth says:

Oh my my my!
    VERY WELL SAID.
    As usual, your perspective shines Light like no one else.
    I am grateful, I posted it, hope you don’t mind?
    Thank you for all you do!
    Much love,
    Beth

5. Tuan says:

Wonderful Tony!

This is what I have been feeling for the past couple of weeks, but when the whole Wikileaks saga started, I knew this was it, this was the ‘white knight’ if you will checkmate the dark evil king and queens of this world.

But you have expressed what I and many others have felt in a clear and concise manner that is so easy to understand.

2010: The Year We Make Contact!

YIPPPPE YAYY!!!! Thank you Tony, Beth, and co.

6. Thanks for taking the time to break it down for us! And for the article references…very cool! Hugs and Love in the coming days…HISTORY in the making…

7. adrian says:

Thanks for the new post, Tony. I come here regularly and am very disappointed when there is nothing new here for weeks at a time.

I hope your situation is resolved soon and that you will be able to allocate more time to the website. We all thirst for good news!

L & L to the max!!

8. orionone says:

This is all very uplifting and I so hope all of it to be true. You said that Nesara is being held back by three supreme court judges given authority over Nesara’s announcement who have secretly sabotaged the unveiling of this planet changing revelation. Why have these three people been given so much control over something that could help our planet so much, and who gave them this authority? Now that it has been revealed that they are sabotaging Nesara, why hasn’t control been taken from them?

be well friend

Everything is as it should be. Therefore, giving the authority to these people has helped bring about a change in all of us – one of not wanting the dark to control the world, but one of ascension. LL, Tony.

• orionone says:

Humans have been talking of ascension for thousands of years. I feel we have been ready and had our mind made up about not wanting the dark to control the world for some time now. And yet I can almost guarantee that the next time that Nesara is imminent, something will come out of left field and foil it once again. This is not pessimism on my part, but an honest desire to get to the bottom of just what the heck this is all about. Why keep dangling this carrot in front of us all? What is required of us humans to finally break free?

9. ThePhantomLimb says:

I remember hearing the same thing a year ago, almost to the day…in fact, in two days will be the anniversary of when the Fed was supposed to be 100% closed and announcements would have already happened. I’m kind of done waiting for NESARA…my energy is better spent elsewhere.

• orionone says:

I fear this may be all a trick as there is always some far fetched reason nesara gets foiled. What are they waiting for already? More suffering and injustice and death? If this is all some hoax being played on people, then it is a hoax of the worst kind. Playing on peoples’ desire for peace and a better world for all. What a shame if this is true. See my question above, still waiting for an answer.

I don’t believe that any of this was a trick. It was to have been announced September 11, 2001 and it was foiled at that time. This being said, I believe we are in a much better position now than we would be 9 years ago. We have grown SO much more and learned SO much more over these 9 years. I know I sure have and I’m sure I speak for most people. We’re so much more awake now!

And being awake is what brings NESARA forth. Remember, WE are who we are waiting for. LL, Tony.

• orionone says:

How does something so immensely paradigm changing and beautiful and powerful continue to be foiled again and again and again by such pedestrian means? If we are the ones we are waiting for, then let’s stop waiting. I am ready aren’t you? How much harder are we to intend for peace and love and prosperity for all mankind, how much longer are we to keep the flame alive while the revelation of such a wonderful magnitude is put off once again? What is nine years in the face of cycle after cycle of strife and human suffering for ages? Enough already. We are welcoming the light. BRING IT FORTH!

10. Vinny says:

Thanks Buddy!
    I added this post to my Blog this morning… will work on my links page!

Peace be with you Tony!