June 18, 2010
In a move that presses to have UFO disclosure on an unprecedented scale throughout the EU, Italian member Mario Borghezio of the European Parliament in Strasbourg, France, has submitted a request to the highest legislative body within the European Union for full disclosure of classified UFO documents by the 27 nation governments that belong to the EU!
Below the declaration of his submission:
pursuant to Rule 123 of the Rules of Procedure
on the declassification of documentation on UFOs
Date opened: 14.06.2010
Lapse date: 14.10.2010
Written declaration on the declassification of documentation on UFOs
The European Parliament,
- having regard to Articles 4, 179, 180 and 189 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union,
- having regard to Rule 123 of its Rules of Procedure,
A. whereas in 1978 the 33rd General Assembly of the United Nations formally recognised UFOs as a valid issue,
B. whereas in 1993 a resolution drafted by the Italian physicist Tullio Regge and seeking to extend to European level the investigative remit of what was then the only government body looking into UFOs (the SEPRA, which has now become the GEIPAN) was tabled in Parliament,
C. whereas many members of the scientific community have been looking into the issue of UFOs and have denounced the systematic covering-up of information on the subject,
D. whereas a study of the material collected by the governments of all the Member States would have major scientific and technological spinoffs,
- Considers it essential to set up a scientific centre for the analysis and dissemination of the scientific data gathered to date by various European bodies and governments;
- Calls for public archives on UFOs to be opened up and for records to be declassified by the Member States, thus providing the public and the mass media with access to the full range of documentation on the subject;
- Instructs its President to forward this declaration, together with the names of the signatories, to the Council, the Commission and the governments of the Member States.
From: European Parliament
Did you like what you read here? If so, please be kind enough to donate to support the cause (click HERE). It takes time and money to create a website like this and I love doing it so anything would be very much appreciated. And I’ll personally email you a free thank-you gift in return – my 214 page ebook about debt, credit, bankruptcy, investing and much more!