KOS Confirmed Landing in Jordan of Three 10′ Beings

KOS confirmed landing in Jordan of three 10′ Beings that exited their craft and talked with Jordanians.

They looked just like this:

tallwhitealienpic

[Note this news article states that the article in the newspaper was a prank – not the actual landing. Tony]

By JAMAL HALABY
Associated Press Writer

AMMAN, Jordan (AP) — A Jordanian newspaper’s April Fool’s Day report chronicling a late-night visit by 10-foot-tall aliens in flying saucers sparked public panic and almost led to the town’s emergency evacuation, officials said Monday.

The Al Ghad newspaper published a front-page article April 1 about the fake UFO landing near the desert town of Jafr, some 185 miles (300 kilometers) from the capital, Amman. The report said the UFOs lit up the whole town, interrupted communications and sent fearful residents streaming into the streets.

Jafr’s mayor, Mohammed Mleihan, got caught up in the paper’s prank and said he sent security authorities in search of the aliens.

“Students didn’t go to school, their parents were frightened and I almost evacuated the town’s 13,000 residents,” Mleihan told The Associated Press. “People were scared that aliens would attack them.”

A Jordanian security official, speaking on condition of anonymity in order to discuss security issues, said an emergency plan was almost enacted in Jafr.

Mleihan said he may sue the daily for its “big lie,” but added that the paper had called to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the joke.

Al Ghad’s managing editor, Moussa Barhoumeh, tried to defuse the situation, saying the report has been “blown out of proportion.”

“We meant to entertain, not scare people,” he said.

Orson Welles caused similar panic in 1938 with his infamous “War of the Worlds” radio broadcast. The live drama’s fake news reports about a Martian invasion sparked hysteria among listeners who thought its portrayal of the attack was true.

ARTICLE CAN BE FOUND HERE.

Filed Under: Featured

Tags: , , , , , ,

1. Hallie says:

Not very attractive. I might be scared if I saw that.

2. RANDY says:

What type of species is this? It looks to me like Zeta Reticulan.

3. RANDY says:

…and sent fearful residents streaming into the streets. People do not run in panic through the streets because of a news article, total cover-up.

4. Daniel says:

What a lovely looking being this is! (Star Wars II). I would be happy for this star nation to be welcomed here on our New Earth. There would be lots to talk about and progressive spiritual alignment and teachings to be discussed. These beings look like they come from the Unconditional Love realm and are graceful and kind.

What a joy o) LnL

5. Sathia says:

I would not be surprised, if this was a deliberate plan to ‘condition’ people. I mean get people used to the idea that if someone says aliens have landed, we discount it. However it does show, that people are still fearful.

On another note, there is some suggestion that this was real, and that this is the dark cabals way of weaseling their way out of it.

It is inevitable that we rejoice and rejoin with our star families.

6. Mary of Connecticut says:

Where exactly did this picture come from? Are we to believe that it is all a hoax but here’s a picture. There are several species of Zeta’s, some are benevolent and did not join with the dark hats.

7. jackpotlady says:

Having just read the galactic history I would think that possibly they could be some kind of verdant?

8. MartialArtist says:

Last Sunday at 4:44PM (yes, the actual time as I always keep track when I witness stuff like this), me and 3 (one was my best friend that I was playing basketball with) other witnesses saw 4 big ships stationary in the sky rotating. The one to the right started blinking then out of nowhere, 3 came flying in from the right in a triangle formation. They started to fly in between of each other and seem to react to our excitement of seeing them.

Then like magic, a FLEET of them appeared and started to fly around all over and FAST. Whatever ships they were flying, they were HUGE. One of the neighbors was a skeptic and all he could say was “HOLY, HOLY F*CK!!!”. He ran inside to get his camera, but couldn’t focus in on them, was a little high up.

Something is going on, wish I could pin point what it is. I’m still in AWE even though it’s not the first time I saw UFOs, but words can’t really describe it.