I’m Going To Be On BBS Radio With Beth…

March 24, 2010

So.  Beth asked me if I would be on her radio show on BBS Radio on Sunday, March 28th and I have agreed to join her.  I’m going to be on the call sometime around 12:30PST.  The call information is on the right hand side of the site here or for ease of access, here you go:

“The Galactic RoundTable”
Sundays from 12:00pm – 4:00pm PST
(218) 486-8700 then 818181#

OK.  So what the *bleep* am I going to talk about?!

Um… I don’t know.  Listen, guys.  You’ve all heard me yak in these “My 2 Cents” posts and for the most part, you guys seem to like them.  I’m accepting of most comments as you can see on the site.  I make an effort to get ALL thoughts involved because, like you, I am skeptical at times about things and I like to make sure that everyone has a fair share and their thoughts.

But this is the thing.  I’m a regular guy – seriously.  I can’t say I have 100% seen a ship.  Sure, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen one or two but can I say, “Holy shit – that’s a ship in the sky!  Wowsers!!”.  Um, no.

Another thing.  I don’t channel.  I have limited dream visions.  I don’t go out-of-body regularly.  I’m not versed in healing, tarot, or anything of the sort.

I have a bunch of information in my head that I have garnered over thousands of hours of research and that’s it.

Oh, I guess I have my opinion.   And this site – which people seem to enjoy because I get thousands of you coming by daily – is the place that I like to put it out there.

So this goes back to the question – what am I going to talk about?

I was hoping that you would help.  Listen… put your questions down below and I’ll do my best to answer them.  Or call me up on the radio show and let’s see what happens.  If I can’t answer something or simply don’t want to answer a question, I won’t.  And I’ll tell you that straight up, too.

You know… maybe my whole role in this thing is to BE this regular guy.  Bring ethereal information to the masses from just a regular guy.  Maybe that’s my spiritual role.  Maybe it’s something more.  Who knows.

Anyway, I hope you’ll tune in.  I have another “My 2 Cents” post that I’m going to put up that I’d like you to read before Sunday (CLICK HERE for the post I’d like you to read).  I’m sure it’s going to bring some questions.  But until then, much love to you all.  Tony.

P.S.  As IF I’ve EVER done anything like this before so take it easy on me, eh? :p

Filed Under: Benjamin FulfordFeaturedHeadlinesInformationMy Two Cents

Tags: , , ,

1. Sathia says:

Regular folk is what we all are, but for some our ‘egos’ start to make us feel ‘different’ or at times even ‘more enlightened’ or ‘more along the spiritual path than others’.

You stay a regular person, as you serve the highest good being regular and present in the moment.

Thank you.

• Chris says:

Ah you are ultimately wrong about the Ego, when you have an Ego you will always be a regular person and never be able to be enlightened, see when you are an enlightened being and aware of all around their is no room for Ego. Ego is what I call Illuminatti because they feel powerful using the whole world to do their bidding That is thr true sense of what Ego is.

2. Yolanda says:

I read that book many years ago and did applied that before but I seem that I had kind of forgot about the whole thing, so thanks Tony I will dig to find that book again and re-read it. I know I still have it. Thank you for reminding me what it is all about.

3. pat says:

wondering for some time now–Tara keeps saying this celebrity or that celebrity “has already received” their Nesara funds–that makes no sense to me at all–WHY were the people LEAST in NEED already given their Nesara money while the rest of us looking at losing our homes and have no way to relieve the rumblings in the empty stomach–are sitting and STILL WAITING?

4. Yonatan says:

Hi Tony,

I really like how you present yourself. It’s very healthy and friendly.

Be well, and have fun on the show.

5. RANDY says:

Your the bridge between the gaps Tony that is bringing this information to people, we are all regular people that are just specialized in some areas. You are one of the missing pieces to the puzzle that is bringing this together. It was meant to be…ing.

6. RANDY says:

I think talking about the NOW and then explain how MANIFESTATION works, how do things manifest if were always in the now.

7. william says:

Congrats are in order as I have been trying for twelve months to be taken seriously,I am an ascended master and my real name is Lord Belsar Cikyol,I have returned many times before in the service of God and Christ,i am here to serve God and Christ again, my web site is currently under review as it only tells part of my story a story I have held back as to protect myself but God informs me that the time is now right for me to do the job I have been sent to do Love and Light William