Sorry I Haven’t Posted Recently…

2centspic

Hello, all!

I just wanted to post a quick note for you guys.

My apologies for not posting as regularly as I have been.  I am away right now and at the same time, dealing with some personal issues (of the heart so it’s not THAT bad… roight – it’s hard, man!) so I haven’t had the time to post lately.

Hopefully things will get back in order soon and I can continue forth as before.

I appreciate everyone who stops by.  There just are times that are needed to get one’s ducks in a row.  Unfortunately, being at the forefront (like Beth and Mark), I have a certain level of expectation to uphold.  I do realize that but I need to be in a good head space to be able to solidly continue forth.

What I’m dealing with is the unpredictibility of love and love is one powerful feeling.  I’m sure you’ve all been there before.

Much love to all of you.  Tony.

P.S.  Check out Beth’s site at http://www.galacticroundtable.com for a bunch of updated information.

Filed Under: FeaturedHeadlinesMy Two Cents

Tags: ,

1. Lou says:

Tony: Don’t worry about it. A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do! Everyone has a personal life and that’s very important. We can’t ask for more of you. I really appreciate the fact that you devote so much of your time to WTL. I even wondered sometimes how you can do all this work. Much love and hang in there!

2. toni says:

Love! Bravo! :-) Although I, like many others I’m sure, have missed your two cents, Tony, you deserve to enjoy a happy, fulfilling personal life. Yea for you! We love ya!

3. isernia says:

Welcome back Tony! It’s certainly a beautiful place to in!!!! lol…..

much love to you all

4. jackpotlady says:

Love is a good state to be in! Congratulations and no apology needed.

5. Andrew says:

no time like the present to follow your hearts pursuits. Much love and light to you Tony :)

6. Daniel says:

Tony:

If you need a back up/assistant. I am a web developer, and can assist with the updates…so u can have more time to sort things our for you.

In any case, I wish you a speedy sorting of all things…and that your life is full of synchronistic events…. and to readers as well…

cheers, Dan

7. Anna says:

Tony! I greatly appreciate all the work you put in to this site, but we must be well and happy in ourselves before we can give to others. So, no apology needed.. continue to do what you feel is right for you,and I’m sure we will all benefit in some way.
    Take care!
    bisous :-)

8. Stevoe says:

Hey T! I’m proud of all the things you have done and are doing. I couldn’t be more sincere about that. Stick with what you want and follow your heart. No matter what, I will always support you :) Love ya!

stevoe

9. sean says:

yes!!!! what everyone else seems to be saying! take your time and know that we understand and appreciate your diligent attention to the changes we’re all going through.

love and light,
    sean

10. Stella says:

Thank you for everything. Cuddle your doggies. I always think of you with much warmth, like thousands of others do too. I’m sure. Count your blessings…..

11. Jaymes says:

Tony, good hearing from you. I have gone ‘underground’ for a while at times myself due to matters of the heart. The Metatron message today speaks to that and other issues that may arise in one’s day to day walk in life.
    It’s always helped me to remember that Love and relationships are for this day only, one day at a time, here and now. The predictability part is illusionary and perhaps an indulgent fantasy. Once while in my 20s and in college and yearning for Love/dating/a woman/sex and the bliss of it all, A menter of mine reminded me that intimacy is all around me…he was quite right.

He wasn’t alluding directly to the fact that I was on a campus of about 20 thousand 18 to 24 year old eligible women, but rather that the intimacy I desired was also around me most times with friends, classmates, teachers, some family, animals, nature, the God source within, and Godforce.

As you know, you are Love, and as Metatron discusses, being a Christed Being/Ascended Master is Self Love, and mindfulness of personal power—in all things, at all times.

I know that Love for Tony is incessant, all incompassing and omnipresent.
    May Love and all good things continue to flow to you Tony. Namaste

12. Cristina says:

Dear Tony,
    I appreciate so much what you are doing for us !!! THANK YOU !
    You are wonderful my brother.

Please take as long time as you need. I totally understand your sittuation.

With so very mych love

Cristina

13. Beth says:

Dear Tony,

Its been so quiet. We all miss you.

Just wanted to say, don’t forget the sunscreen!

There is a raining ice storm here tonight…looking for the Sun!
    In the meantime…we all have the home fires burning and eagerly await your return.
    PEACE!
    Love you,
    Beth

14. Solara says:

We love you Tony,
    Matter of the hearts seems to be the hardest to deal, yet
    We are the masters and this shall pass too.
    Sending you Love, Violet Light and Peace.

15. kathy says:

MIss your posts! Happy for you! Love is a wonderful thing!

16. jackpotlady says:

We miss you Tony. It would be our hope that you would find someone who would share your love for this website and for the cause of the greater good but it has been quite awhile since we have heard even a peep from you so I would have to ass-u-me that there is a struggle within to balance it all? We do love you and miss you so be sure that you keep that in mind!

17. HappyFeet says:

Tonyyyyyyyyy, don’t forget your fans.