Imagine PEACE: Video

onopeacepic

January 6, 2010

This is the Real Time video via Earthcam.com From Imagine Peace Tower, created by YOKO during the 10 Minute Meditation January 5, 2010.

I added John’s music and I hope its ok. It fit.

The Galactics surprised us by joining in and beaming our joint LOVE and Peace to the Universe via CLoud Craft the entire 10 minutes. Thank You to All who joined in www.GalacticRoundTable.com

Thank You ET for the first video.

Beth

BLOGPOST CAN BE FOUND HERE.

Filed Under: FeaturedHeadlinesVideos

Tags: , , , ,

1. christian says:

What is that light in the first few min? Is that real? And what exactly caused it?

thanks.

2. Dougas MacDonald says:

The other “classic” John Lennon song which I think is appropriate for the moment is And So This Is Christmas. Give it a spin soon.

3. Matt says:

I don’t know what was shown there. Did you guys buy a giant spot light and shine it in the sky? Where is this located? What is imagine peace tower and what is YOKO?

Thanks for the video and all you guys do. I’m just trying to figure out what is going on.

Peace and Love to You

Matt

4. Mark says:

I love these synchronicities. Yesterday I was watching a Youtube clip (totally unrelated in context) where a guy folded over a US one dollar bill so that the word ‘ONE’ was partially overlapped by the other word ‘ONE’ from the other side of the bill. It revealed an ‘ONO’ as his thumb was blocking everything after the second O.

The ‘ONO’ in the above clip just screamed at me to pay attention.

5. Matt says:

and also, I don’t get the picture at the top of this article. The images and the words seem like a contradiction. It looks like the word “NO” and a picture of the earth on the left, but the peace sign is in the letter “O” so it says “no peace on earth”…????

I’m just a little confused. Again, thanks for the post, How is Mark doing? What was all the drama about before, I never saw a follow up article on the emergency notice, except for the channeled response. That sort of freaked me out. Is all well?

6. Genevieve says:

Wonder-Full! Beauty-Full! Divine Indeed! Thank ALL who participated in the Think Peace meditation. Somehow I did not get wind of it. Oh well, Next time! This One Loves You~ALL Family! Namaste

7. Jason says:

Tony,
    I would like to see the archived images of this event on the website (http://www.earthcam.net/users2/interface.php?i=0&id=2213&projectid=1460&clientid=1031). Can you tell me what time during the day this occurred so I can look at the archived images in the above webpage?

Thanks Tony! As always, GREAT site!

Jason