My Two Cents: NESARA, Dates, Vortex, IRS, Tiger, Arrests, and Health Care

2centspic

Good evening, WelcomeTheLight readers.

First off, I appreciate everyone stopping by and to those who joined the WelcomeTheLight Facebook page (HERE).

A lot of the information that I have on WTL are articles that I find around the net or are ones referred to me from you guys.  I’m going to deviate from the plan a little here and do a little talking.  Who knows – this may become a regular occurance.

I have to get some things off my chest, namely my opinion on things that I’m sure are on everyone’s minds.  Again, this is just my opinion.  I’m going to start writing and we’ll see how this thing ends up…

When the HECK are things going to happen?

First off, this is probably the biggest question on everyone’s mind – mine included.  KOS says that the IRS was to be closed by the 15th.  Fulford said a bank holiday by the 16th.  Mark had suggested that World Peace will be declared by the end of this year.  All the Galactics keep saying “We’re seconds away”!  Let’s evaluate some key points:

Is the IRS finished as of the 15th or not?

KOS had said that the IRS was going to be closed as of December 15th (HERE).  Also as of the 16th, Fulford had mentioned that there were going to be bank closures (HERE).

I see certain things that happen in the main stream media (MSM) after channels mention something and then there are other things that I wait for the MSM to report something.  Anything.  In the case of the IRS, I think that they made Bernanke Time’s “Person of the Year” to make us who know, doubt what we know.  Even for the mainstream unawakened crowd, it’s a “Hey, look guys.  Nothing is wrong with the system.  See?  We have Bernanke here running the show and he is so good we’re going to give him the “Person of the Year” title.  So nothing to see here.  Continue on your merry way.”

Maybe the IRS IS closed.  Maybe I’m right, maybe I’m wrong.

It has been mentioned many times before that there are no dates because WE are the ones in control of this.  So if we doubt, maybe that puts us out a millisecond or two.  Add that up among the masses and it creates hours if not days of waiting.

Just a thought.

Arrests

Fulford mentioned last week that all the top Nazis in the US from Kissinger down have been arrested (HERE).  Then we have some recent gooders such as Teflon Tony’s admittance of war crimes (HERE) coupled with the “finding” of 22 million emails from the Bush adminstration (HERE).  These points are just SCREAMING arrests.

The biggest drug dealer in Mexico was shot dead today and the UK almost arrested former Israeli Minister Livni (HERE).

If you haven’t read the link about Scooter Libby (HERE), take a read.  In this link, there are hints that there are emails in those 22 million that would get Cheney and Scooter arrested.

The Norway Vortex

Now as for the spiral – yah, what was it?  I believe it was a vortex as it couldn’t be a missle.  A HAARP play?  Don’t know.  Ashtar mentioned in his conference call that the baddies had planned to do something that same night to make people realize that there will be NO peace on Earth.  They wanted to do something terrible before Obama spoke.  Now that could have to do with the fact that the vortex appeared above a HAARP facility (that maybe they were going to use?).  But the Galactics stopped whatever it was and created the vortex instead.

Or was it truly a stargate opening?  Or a combination of the above?

Unfortunately, we’re not going to know any of this until it all breaks.  Simple as that.

The Health Care Bill

And how about the Health Care Bill?  There was talk today of it failing.  Maybe we DO have that much global consciousness control that we can swing things either way.  But in saying that, Obama was interviewed by ABC news and stated that if the Bill doesn’t pass, then the Government (Fed) becomes bankrupt (HERE).  Either way, we’re looking at a NESARA announcement.

A guy asked Mother tonight on the call about when the Health Care Bill is going to be passed – if at all – and Mother stated that we are SO close and the Admiral and the Captain have it well in hand.  She said that we have to listen to the “Man with the Plan”.

Does that mean Obama will say something tomorrow in Copenhagen?  I don’t know.  I hope so.

New Technologies

I see bits and pieces in the news but man you have to dig.  That’s why I have this site.  I try and put things out there that tie in what is being said by the Galactics.  They have talked about introducing new technologies at Copenhagen (HERE) and Joe Biden just wrote a long memo to Obama about what they’re planning for new technology in the very near future (HERE).

Again, will Obama mention something in Copenhagen?

Tiger Woods

I’m a Tiger fan.  Always have been, always will be.  Don’t you find it a little odd that ALL of this is happening to Tiger?  So much, so quickly?  Not since Britney shaving her head have the tabloids been so focused on one person – and even that was a one off incident.  First he’s in an accident, supposedly driving away from a livid wife who, according to the tabloids, found out that Tiger had some ladies on the side.

A perfect public figure – the best golfer in history – the beautiful family, success, love – everything everyone strives for – then all of a sudden he’s cheating on his wife?  With, what is it now, 14 women?  And they’re all either strippers or dancers.

I made a post on him (HERE) and got some slack about it.  At that time, he was only linked to Rachel Uchitel.  At the time, and still now, I find it ironic that Rachel was also a key picture and face for the 9/11 tragedy, losing her husband in the Towers.  All the other women seem to be in undesirable lines of work.

I understand that Tiger is really close friends with Obama.  Hmmmm… when I heard that, things made more sense.

Or maybe it’s really simple – the powers that be that can put someone in the spotlight and back their career (Britney, Madonna, Rihanna) are the same people that can take it away.  And what better diversion from what’s REALLY going on but taking down one of the best athletes we’ve seen in years?

Smoke and mirrors, people.  Smoke and mirrors.

12/12 – 12/21 Energies

Straight up, the energies are INSANE right now and will be getting stronger and stronger up to the 21st winter solstice.   Lauren Gorgo makes some excellent ties to the symptoms that I, a lot of my friends, and most likely most of you, are having (HERE).  I’m having issues all over the place in so many facets of my life and I know I’m not alone.  My friend woke up two days ago completely soaked in sweat and a rash on her arm due to breaking a fever.  She took a shower and was fine.  How’s that for a cleanse.

It’s happening all over and we just have to keep pushing through it.

Computer glitches

I don’t know whether anyone else is having electronic problems, but I am plagued with them lately.  Switching WTL over to the new server was a pain.  I spent 3 hours typing up a block of posts only to come back a half hour later to  find them GONE.  Imagine that!  My friend was able to get the posts back with a little fandangling, but that’s frustrating.

Add to that our cell service connection to the Internet was down for about six hours this afternoon.  Tough to be out and about without access to the net.

Now as I’m posting this, I can’t load up the page or the website.  Server just went down.  It won’t refresh and it won’t respond.  Odd.

Conclusion

For now, I, like you, sit and wait patiently.  For me, there are still too many “coincidental” things going on that make me believe that we are, in fact, seconds away from blowing this all out into the open.  It takes time to make-right millions, if not billions, of years of dark on this planet.

I figure another couple hours or days won’t make a difference in the grand scheme of things.  If the IRS closes on the 18th instead of the 15th, I’m still going to be elated.

Well, if you agree with me, comment.  If not, comment.  I’d be curious to see where your heads are at.

Until then, I will continue to try and tie all of these synchronicities together by posting the goodies that I find.

Much love,
Tony.

Filed Under: FeaturedHeadlinesMy Two Cents

Tags: , , , , , , ,

1. Erwin says:

To make a long story short, I agree with you.

• Family of Violet Flame Warriors says:

I agree with you, 100 percent.

As Kos said, the Satanic Bloodline/Iluminate/Annunaki Remnants has been removed in the Inner Earth and their Starships.

Keep the good work……., my brother, for indeed we are all ONES.

2. ChatsworthSharp420 says:

good stuff bro. this site helps me see another view of whats going on.

i like it, and i also got a good feeling that more events are on the way b/c december has had a lot of events with the spirals, the finding of underwater cities that could be atlantis, the water on the moon, the other super earth etc. plus a lot of people that i talk to on stickam are talking about consciousness/ meditation , free energy technology.

w/e that is happening its still all good . i dont see any nwo nazi plans going on at all

3. ChatsworthSharp420 says:

also by lookin at your posts, there is more posts in november and december compared to the past ones, you got more info coming in like every day or other day.
    good stuff!
    -420

4. RANDY SMART says:

Tony,
    The Tiger Woods scandal was created by the Illuminati, he is a product of this organization. Tiger’s father was a green beret in the military, the green berets are subjected to the MK-ULTRA CIA PROJECT, this is where they perform mind programing and multiple personalities. They like to seek out prodigy or gifted people [mostly children] and use them as there puppets, they will promise fame and fortune! The only thing I can figure is Tiger did something they did not like, or there just using him [destroying him] to side track the public, this is a huge diversion. A strong sign of someone being a victim of MK-ULTRA is there inability to feel love, the only way they can love is through sex, they are all sexualy disturbed. Tiger has all the signs. The programing only lasts so many years, that depends on the person, when the programming starts to break down they destroy the program [the person]. This is why Tiger has been untouchable in golf, he is a machine! I am not saying this is true, it is something to think about?

That is SO interesting that you mentioned all of that. I had my inklings of that. I do remember reading somewhere that someone heard Tiger snoring – sound asleep – in his SUV after that whole altercation. They continued on by saying that MK-ULTRA puppets go into a deep sleep after they’ve been “used”. I thought that very interesting and even more so now that you’ve enlightened some points here.

Add to that the Florida police sweeping this under the rug in a matter of hours – hmmmmmmmmm…

• Bruce says:

Michael Jackson was probably in the program as well. They can actually program the right person to EXCEL in a particular field from what I’ve been able to learn. Our entertainment industry is probably full of these people who can then be used as a news diversion when needed. I’d bet anything O.J. Simpson was one of them.

• SunEagleWoman says:

Do You remember the Moinca L. diversion with Clinton??? That was a diversion as there was supposed to be a disclosure conference when all that happened. This sure makes sense to me, maybe it isn’t so but it surely makes one think outside the box!!

5. Hilton says:

I like the extra correlations, and agree that there are just too many “Coincidences” for all this not to be happening….very happy you posted this.

6. Maggie says:

Tom Heneghan posted tonight.

He gets a bit wild with his comments but very intriguing.
    Maggie

7. Yonatan says:

Hi Tony, I think this website is really awesome, it keeps me up to date with the latest world news that show progress on the earth (opposed to the mainstream sites that may show other things or a perspective that focuses on the negative without any reason).

I see a lot of changes happening these days- technology for free energy (if that’s real, what are the implications?) the city under water, spiral, 22 mil emails, water on moon, etc. etc. My sister also agreed to learn meditation from me- that’s new. I quit my mediation class (don’t see a need to go there anymore). And a social group that I go to for about 2 years now, had suddenly lately agreed that I guide a meditation at the start of the meeting each time if there is time for it (all of the people there are not connected to spirituality or New Age). I think world consciousness is definitely rising!!!!

Hurrah!!!!!!!!!

I believe we’re about so see some big things happening.

Love.

Yonatan

Hey thanks for the props. Appreciated :)

There are many changes. I see them and feel them – just like you do. I find that the articles that I’m drawn to seem to paint a larger picture. Sometimes I don’t realize it until someone like you brings it up.

Underwater city, water on the moon and another planet, life elsewhere – interesting. Thanks for pointing that out.

In this New World you’re not going to be needing many classes – you’re the teacher yourself! It’s wonderful to hear that you’re bringing love and light to other people. That’s our purpose, eh?

Much love, Tony.

• April Rand says:

Tony, you couldn’t have picked a better time to share your thoughts with all of us. As we go through this heightened awareness, it’s really assurance for our new thoughts to be bolstered up in all the complexities that we are feeling. Picture us all standing on the rim, arm in arm,waiting for the moment to come, finally hearing it’s a go, oh wow! We gotta be almost there!…….April

8. Rebecca says:

Love your article and am encouraged by your spirited words : ). with Love, rr

9. Kali says:

I enjoyed what you wrote today! I like that you ask the same questions that I do. I visit your site several times a day looking for updates, thank you for staying with it.

10. Mil says:

Hi Tony,

This is a very clear post. At least it resonates with my frequency! I for sure share the same issues!!!

Wait and see….. it still is magical….. although sometimes very hard to comprehend when there are only few tangible aspects out there for us to witness..

We have had duality for sooo long, it is hard to make out right from wrong when you are still a beginner to dig into yourself for the right answers, but we musn’t give up with out positive thoughts for this world!

Love & Light to all!

11. Beth says:

Thank you, Tony, for this.
    Your documentation is exemplary.
    The way you bring it at this website
    is a tremendous service.
    I am a huge fan and I concur!

Much love,
    Beth

12. Your comments in this article are fairly balanced. I enjoy the positive postings and the way they are worded by the Galactics.

Sometimes, I have my doubts about the reality of the decloakings.. seems like we are always seconds away!

Are we seconds away in “Geologic” time? That’s a lot of years!

I do see a cleanup going on from many directions, as reported by several sources. This is good news! The Federal Reserve and all the Criminals behind it are going down!

Sure hope we can get this show on the road soon.

DesertFalcon

That was one of the points that I was trying to bring up – the fact that a second or two in “Galactic time” could be what? Hours? Days? Weeks in our time?

Add to that – there is no time! So how does that work? :)

And I agree with you – let’s get this baby rockin!

13. S.C says:

I’m impatient and don’t like clicking on the same links every day to find very little has changed.
    I hope what you say is true.

14. William D. Cummings says:

I am wanting to know how a being can be 38 levels above the President in intel and keep making predictions that never pan out to be true. Since I have been following Mark Huber, almost none of his channelings have come about and all that happens is for us to keep the faith, and the home fires burning. I am under the belief that when frustration and letdowns occur in a persons emotions, it is a stimulant for the dark force. It would seem that vaporous predictions make everyone who is holding the light for others banking on this intel to be accurate look suspect to those further down the ladder and further feeds the dark force. I have tried to voice my concerns at the Galactic Roundtable and have been disallowed. There are others like Steve B that have had concerns, that were working directly with Tara, Rama and Mark Huber and left because of suspicions. By the way, what happened to Kauwila? I can’t be the only one who sees these things and would like some input from others. When does a person become a fool for wishing upon a star, and disregarding in your face 3D reality.

Morning, William.

There are a lot of things that we just simply aren’t going to understand – actually remember – until this whole thing breaks. The 38 levels above the President is one of them.

In saying that, Mark et al. have had contact with many Christed beings and that brings up questions, just like anyone who can channel. I’m going to lean toward the fact that the Galactics aren’t wrong – if anything at all, the channelling through the human body can be difficult, as the conscious mind can get in the way. That being said, I haven’t channelled so I really can’t say much.

I have noticed that Mark et al’s channelling don’t usually put out dates – and never did until recently. Does that mean that we ARE close? Anyone who puts their neck out to say a date is opening themselves up to redicule if it doesn’t pan out. Look at Blossom – but she still continues to channel and maybe the GFL put out a date with her to test our global consciousness and she had agreed before coming to Earth to be the one to do that.

We don’t know the whole story, and that’s the big point.

I personally still back Mark et al as I have been able to find 3D happenings that match up with the channelling. That’s me personally, and everyone is different – and everyone is free to leave or pay attention to what Mark et al. have to say.

As for Kauila, he had some energy issues when he was down in Peru and has headed home to Hawaii for healing. He’s laying low and resting until things can get back to normal for him.

Hope this helps, William. Thanks for stopping by. LL, Tony.

• adrian says:

Thank you, Tony, for allowing William’s post. Who among us have not had these kinds of feelings at one time or another?!

It’s just that the “facts,” if in fact there are any facts, appear to be so slippery. There is always a way out if/when a “forecast” fails to materialize. Here are some examples:

• He wears two hats.
        • It was in his life contract.
        • The channel misinterpreted the message.
        • That’s on a different timeline.
        • Maybe it’s geologic/galactic time and we don’t know what their “imminent” really means.
        • The dark hats are more powerful than we first thought.
        • Discernment.

These and other “outs” make it easy to say most anything with little or no accountability.

Also, Tony, I really appreciate the way you have allowed the comments to open to greater freedom. I am sure it is more work, and I am grateful that you are willing and able to take it on.

I also appreciate the greater variety of stories that are appearing on GTL now. More! More!

Almost every morning, I go to MSM sites (google news, etc.) hoping to find something amazing. Then I come to GRT to try to see why and why not.

Keep up the good work Tony!

Adrian,

Thanks for the props! 😉

And thanks for posting. I know that things are difficult – I feel them too. I wrestle with the same things that you guys all do and I find this site a good release.

I also appreciate everyone’s input. I think it was a good idea to open comments. I feel MUCH better now that WTL is becoming more of an open forum of feelings, thoughts, and analyzations.

Good thoughts above, my friend. LL, Tony.

• Lightlover says:

I think it is FAIR to say that the majority of people who have supported this whole idea have had it. None the WISER, they have chosen to do the next best thing; namely, to start QUESTIONING the legitimacy of all these SUPPOSED channelings as we suppose you on some level also have felt THE NEED to. So first and foremost, allow me the opportunity to congratulate you on the WISE DECISION of posting a forum, where we can voice SERIOUS CONCERNS as to the legitimacy of the postulations that have been fed to our souls, and which TIME AFTER TIME, as we have come to realize, has had, and keeps having the bitter truth of FALLACY attached to each and every supposed postulate from these channelers and their supposed ALIEN MASTERS.

Even more irritating, are these continuous EXCUSES for why one after the other of their ridiculous prophecies didn’t MATERIALIZE. We almost all know them by heart. The reason being, this has gone on time and time again without fail. This in of itself is ridiculous, as they (the aliens) have claimed without doubt time and time again, that they and their PERFECT and sentient TECHNOLOGIES are in COMPLETE CONTROL of the whole situation, not withstanding the “fact” that they are even aware of our thoughts. If that is the case, then the aliens should also be capable of a much higher rate of getting JUST ONE bloody THING RIGHT. Because seriously guys, if this is THEIR BEST, then we humans are much better off, not to mention the fact that GOD should strongly consider getting ANOTHER CREW to do his bidding, cause these guys stink.

For reasons stated, I am certain, that at this point in time, many supporters/x-supporters to this quest would agree, that it is time these so called channelers FACE UP to criticisms and questions to their postulations, at least ON YOUR SITE, which until now has proven to be for the people, unlike other sites who suspend people airing legitimate criticisms. I BELIEVE this because, when individuals are faced with the prospects of being RESPONSIBLE, they tend to THINK TWICE and hopefully more thoroughly, before rendering so called “TRUTHS”. For you see, the implications of allowing these false prophets to exercise freely without question, probably could be tantamount to DISCOURAGING THE HOPEFUL amongst us, as to not only what we as humans are capable of, but also to the fact that, there might in fact be civilizations out there with real and perhaps POSITIVE INTENSIONS towards our race. So, like you have done now, so let it be done unto thine would be channelers IN THE FUTURE; ALLOW US TO put QUESTIONS and comments to these “prophets”, as in any fair and DEMOCRATIC forum. I am certain their ALIEN MASTERS would agree. BUT WOULD YOU TONY?

15. NoYo says:

Thank you for going the extra mile to add your point of view. My Hubby and I love reading daily. We are certainly feeling a lot of energy shifting especially in our dream world. Constant uploads of information have made for fitful nights of sleep. It can be tough wth two little ones. This website helps us to stay focused and push through.

Much love and support to you all out there!
    NoYo

16. Sathia says:

Thank you Tony, this is exactly the type of discussion this site needs, with so many ideas flying around. Keep it up, I appreciate it! By the way I like the way you think, and agree there are many possibilities being played out now, you know with our multidimensional nature and all that.

17. Rodrigo says:

What about this?

18. Joh Gunner says:

Good post. A lot of people on other websites are getting frustratede with the messages of mark tara kos and more. I went to the archives and most of their predictions never came to be . Hillary to resign bank closings dark ones hiding on pluto clones everwhere thhe list goes on and on. I have faith in mark and company but maybe they are being mis-lead by the very dark forces they are fighting. Why is Obama waiting so long for disclosure. The sooner the better as then we can start all the work needing to be done with the ascension proccess. how come you dont see the arrest anywhere. Also why would a highly spiritual being such as obama order hillary clinton executed as an evolved being he would know you cant stop killing with killing. All these clones and wouldnt their families know this. Well tony keep up the good work i love this sight and i know no matter what the messages contact is here and ascension is guarrenteed.

Joh,

See the above answer that I discussed with William.

I have a saying by my computer: “What you react to in another, you strengthen in yourself.”

Mark et al.’s channels are bringing up issues in everyone and helping to bring to the surface some major issues. I find that to be a very positive thing.

Disclosure will be made at the right time. If there is any dark that is left that can throw a wrench in the plan, it will set back EVERYTHING that we have worked for over the millions, if not billions, of years. So if I have to wait another day or week to save doing this ALL over again, I’m ok with waiting.

Souls cannot be simply destroyed, so the order of execution to Hillary was a removal of the physical. I’m sure that Obama has an unmatched compassion unseen by the world and therefore there is a bigger reason for that order. Anything to do with her soul will be dealt with by Anubis and Mother.

The clone and hologram thing is going to be one of the most far-fetched for us to believe because we just simply haven’t been in touch with it. They cloned a sheep and it died. End of story. Once we find out that human cloning has been around (at least for us) since the 20s and 30s, everything is going to be painted in a new light.

Thanks for stopping by, Joh. LL, Tony.

19. Evo says:

I appreciate the candor, effort and honesty, Tony……however I cant help but feel a little suckered by all of this….its keep waiting, were almost there, were in the last seconds, its going to happen this year, all the bad guys are leaving, but all the bankers get a last chance to pay money to make their souls right, and everybody who is bad in government will go away, but Hillary gets to stay (and attend Copenhagen)…….. part of the population of earth lives in another time line but somehow they are still here, well maybe its going to happen next year, well maybe in ten years……not to mention their idea of keeping a date is just……well horrible. The dark ones seem to be running over us more than ever…..I have all but given up on the baited sensationalistic journalism. (and that’s not even from the MSM) I’m a very old soul who doesn’t take kindly to half truths, assumptions or hear-say….much less whimsical fantasy. My heart is hurting from seeing the garbage that occurs here on Earth, and how nearly all souls perpetuate it unknowingly. All this and then we are told this is all an illusion that is our own fault……which GUESS WHAT! we will all wake up from when? you guessed it- very soon. I’m not saying any of this to hurt you personally, but I just feel in my heart that the truth isn’t being printed, and that’s a whole other matter in and of itself. The secrecy is downright disgusting on everybody’s part. Repeat. Everybody’s part. This is a non-transparent ascension it seems. I want to see these things as much as anybody, and should it all occur I am prepared……but isn’t it wise to not believe anything but what your heart says is true? My heart is telling me a different story than what is being prophesied, and that doesn’t help me find a clear path when I allow this into my energy field. It creates a clouded vision for the collective, who is lost beyond love and words right now, and continues to dump low frequency consciousness in my lap 24/7. I’m tired, strained, stretched, and still in bondage. This isn’t the way beings are supposed to exist. Since my first memories, I knew this place was wrong. I hope so much for a brighter day, but I am also prepared for a huge letdown, the likes of which I have had all of my life anyway(when it comes to the condition of the human collective)….. Ill try to end this on a positive note despite asking for some clarification in a skeptical manner. I give every person I come into contact with a smile and a warm greeting….and I send love to them and all of existence. Sometimes I even get smiles back….. I desire change in this world, but I’m not going to sit around and wait for our space family to do it for us. Nor am I going to take what is said on the internet as a hard truth. Love and light always, just don’t be a gullible fool. Know your own truth. Thanks for reading, I’m open to any comments.

Evo,

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Please take a read at my comments to William and Joh above. There are points in there that I’m sure you’ll want to read.

As for Hillary – IS she in Copenhagen? I’m not there, so I can’t see her. If they can create holograms, they can create an image of her on television for us to see. They could even use old footage of her superimposed on Copenhagen talk backgrounds. I can only postulate that she’s there.

It’s hard to deal with, I’m sure, but it’s nice to see that you have a compassion for the Earth and the souls upon it. The pain that you deal probably got heightened by this 12/12 – 12/21 energy blast, eh?

Overall, I understand your frustration on things not being out there – more transparent. That’s why I wrote this piece. And it seems that a lot of people are in the same boat, as you can see by the comments.

And I send a big smile your way 😀

LL, Tony.

20. chantal says:

I’m glad that I’m not the only one thinking the same way!
    But… I’m still not giving up hope!

21. Collin says:

Thanks for all the hard work Tony.

I am also experiencing virtually every symptom mentioned in the previous article. And, sometimes i get waves of amazing energy that surrounds me in love and joy, only to feel completely disconnected and ‘shut-off’ the next day. It’s good to know i’m not the only one going through a roller coaster of symptoms.

I agree. We can’t expect concrete dates, but instead wait and focus on what we want to create with all the new potentials. Let’s create the new Earth together!

-Namaste-

22. Manuel says:

Hello,

I’m so glad you wrote this piece! I want so badly to believe this is all happening. I’m just finding to many inconsistencies. It was mentioned by KOS, that Hilary would not be in Copenhagen. She’s there. Life for many other, including myself, has been VERY difficult lately. I want nothing more then to ascend along with everyone on this planet. It’s just frustrating to be enlightened when I read updated news on this site, and MSM shows something totally different. Not sure how much longer I can hold on :(
    Bless you all!

23. Jason C says:

Tony, I’ll try to be brief. Tiger-agree. Waiting for things to happen-A bear! Energies-INSANE. IRS/Fed-agree, maybe it is closed. To add a tad, I think they wouldn’t tell us anything until they can tell us everything all at once. That means during announcements. So yeah, the tad of info we do see in the media are simply morsels of what is really going on. Not to mention I think we need to clear ourselves completely before it all happens. Return to love in all facets of life. Just this week I have also been cleansing some serious blockages. I agree with u on all fronts. Great site!! Peace. Jason

24. Daniel says:

Hi Tony, great job on the website.

I just watched Obama’s Copenhagen speech, and was not surprised to see no mention of fantastic new tech to clean up the planet in a few months.

I hate to be the one to say this, and Mark and Beth may be well intentioned with what they are doing. However, it is rapidly becoming evident that they are the 2009 version of Blossom Goodchild.

All we need now is the “Humans were not ready”, “You need to do this on your own” post.

It is simply not rational to continue to believe in one thing, and watch something completely different unfold.

Twisted for sure. I have to admit they got me again. Shame on me.

Daniel,

Thanks for the compliments, man. Appreciated.

Take a read above. I commented on William, Joh, and Evo’s comments and I think they’ll help.

And I think we’re beyond the “do it on your own, now” thought. I’m finding too much in the MSM that’s pointing to global consciousness siding towards ascension. David Wilcock points out some great scientific evidence as well. If you haven’t read his stuff, check him out at http://divinecosmos.com.

LL, Tony.

25. Tony, I do not think we can hold to specific dates when there are so many variables and those that are still fighting with all they have to disrupt/stall the inevitable. We are living in a glorious time and only have to remember to keep sending that Divine Light and Love. Any negativity, as you say, only delays things as we spend that extra energy breaking through the build-up of those kind of thoughts. We all know this – how important it is to hold the light – so let’s just stop speculating and Welcome the Light that we are all co-creating as our Lord and Lady Masters hold sacred space for this to take place. There is a lot of work to do, let’s do our bit and keep the faith that all is as it should be.

• madrid says:

What we all must do is not give in to fear.. We have to stay focused in the Light and continue to Visualize all this good happening.. When we verbally express all the negative all it does is go into the universe and it will come back as that Negative.. Remember the Illuminati wants us to do this and we have to know in our Being that all this will come to manifest and we have to keep our consciousness in that space.. vent what you feel but let it go and continue to see our world with Healing, Love, Abundance and know we love and deserve this and Our Galactic Friends and Prime Source will Bless Us with all we deserve…… This will all be a wonderful Gift that is coming to us and we just keep moving forward spreading the light……………Confidence and Patience…………..

Kate,

Great comment and a great play on words 😉

LL, Tony.

26. Solara says:

Hey Tony,
    I totally agree with you. Even though sometimes I am frustrated with everything, still patiently waiting.
    Thank you so much for all the work that you put in this site. Bless you.
    Solara

27. paulo says:

I love this website, but i must admit, there are many predictions that seem to, shall we say, be “stalling out”.

I would be careful about IRS predictions. I have heard it before, and days later I get actual letters from the IRS, demanding more money!!!

Still, I keep hope alive, and wait patiently.

Thanx for all you do.

peace and love and love peace!!!

Gotta love the IRS. I’ve gotten stuff from them too 😉

But from what I understand, those letter-senders are being contracted out. Either way, we’ll see what happens here in the upcoming days.

I’m ready to get on with things. LL, Tony.

28. William D. Cummings says:

It is a comfort to know there are others who share the same sentiments that I am feeling about what is perceived in our world. It would be nice to have some closure on so-called predictions from so-called high places of intel and hard-news sources. I have been a lightworker since my early 2o’s, I,m now 58. Have seen many waves of charlatans come and go. I am aware that the dark has been ruler of Earth for 300,000 years of linear time and control happenings and people on the planet with holographic inserts and other technology that dwarfs the intellectual mind to accept. Is it possible that a person can be implanted with a chip that causes OOB travel to other dimensions and planets that the recipient would swear is authentic experience? If that is possible, and it is, us humans could be in for the surprise of our lives, waiting to exhale. Just my two cents…

29. Normand Dionne says:

I’m glad you brought up all those discrepancies guys.
    If it was not for the internet, I would swear that nothing has changed. Certainly, on a personal level it’s like it always has been, no symptoms, no ESP, no nothin’.
    On the outer level, it seems like “something” is going on, but only because I read about it on the web.

I just hope that this is like a humongous surprise party where everything is being setup behind the scenes and the “celebrateds” are being diverted from said setup until the very last second when the whole galaxy is going to explode into a very loud “HAPPY NESARA” earth people.

30. Taliba says:

Hello,

Thank you for your love and faith in humanity…
    This is great work you are doing…

Love and Light

Taliba

31. William D. Cummings says:

I would like to thank Tony for opening a forum where comments can be shared. It is an excellent site and navigates well. I have contributed to the site to assist in the maintenance and now feel connected in an opinion sort of way. It’s good to belong to something of like vibration. Probably, something like this needed to be done long before now, but never was, for whatever reason… Any one with money issues would have a personal stake in having NESARA put into motion and seeing the Fed Res bite the dust, also, people feeling alone would wait a long time to witness a Twin Flame appear, in any way possible. Most of what Mark, Beth and Tara/Rama seem to comment on hinges on these two points of interest and keeps most of us hanging on for more, and doing light work to manifest intent. Here’s to our collective intent being potent enough to make a difference in dimensional creation.

Peace and Blessings

32. Alison says:

Hi Tony and everybody,

This is a great site and like so many others above, I come here 2-3 times a day to check up on what’s a-goin’ on.

I share many of the feelings that others have expressed and just couldn’t resist throwing in my twopenneth!

Been listening to a lot of prosperity programming materials recently and one of the examples used by Leslie Householder (thoughtsalive.com) is that half way through a surgery, it looks like there’s been a murder in the room. She uses this to illustrate that although it looks like it’s all gone wrong, the surgeon perseveres and finishes the job and then all is better than it was before. Another illustration she uses is a pregnant woman waiting for her baby to arrive; on the day after it’s due, does she think she was wrong and never pregnant or does she simply think, it’s just not ready yet?

Don’t they just sum up the situation we have here on Earth right now? (I hope we’re more than halfway through; we jolly well ought to be but let’s not get too hung up on that here.)

A while back, I hosted a party for my neighbours; the house was clean and tidy, the fire was lit and I was all dressed up and ready to rock and roll. At the appointed time, suddenly absolutely nothing happened and nobody showed… that first half hour until the first guests did finally appear seemed like a life time to me but the party happened and we all had a ball! When I was waiting for them, they were getting ready for me; just because I couldn’t see them getting dressed did not mean they weren’t coming.

I do not want to trivialize what we are all going through in our day to day lives; believe me, I have been through several mills over the years and they were no fun!

Many of the channelled masters are letting us know that they know we are tired out — after years of this, who wouldn’t be? We are probably all weary and there have been many occasions when I have felt like this is all a joke; the dark hats must be laughing all the way to the bank. But then I come to sites like this one and galacticroundtable.com and others and listen to a few conference calls, hosted by the likes of Rama, Tara, Mark and Beth and I realize, that against all the her/history and details that they include, it really is happening but the surgery hasn’t finished yet. It’s still a bloody mess!

So… we mustn’t give up. When we do feel down, it’s time to be kind to yourself, treat yourself to some TLC (tender loving kindness, be that a good book and a cup of tea or a walk on the beach or whatever lights your candle).

FWIW, I believe this is really happening so chins up and BIG THANKS to Tony for this wonderful site.

Alison

Alison,

What a wonderful post with great insight! Thanks so much for sharing that.

I have my 6th annual Martini Party coming up tomorrow night. I was hoping to invite the Galactics, but I may be a little premature on that. But your party analogy made me smile :)

Many thanks for stopping by and welcome!

Much love, Tony.

33. Smelly says:

Tony I love when u said smoke & mirrors people. It’s true.
    I read a lot of sync blogs: (good ones they all point to cosmic Consiousness WTTL)
    There was a lot of talk about Tiger- hence >>>the year of the tiger 2010> lets just put it this way: Youre all not far off when u say he’s under influence. How many times must we see the same phenomena? MICHAEL JACKSON anyone ? Right. Keep a clear (third eye). You will want to read this: http://blackdogstar.blogspot.com/

Dear brothers & sisters,
    look at the bigger pictures numbers & dates are but numbers & dates.
    You came down here in FULL knowledge with a mission knowing that you would never be abandoned & that you have the knowing INSIDE of you.

Dont lower yourself into saying “things didnt come true”.
    This is the era to live in! Gosh Jump & sing for joy everday because this time is nothing less than EPIC.
    >Turn inwards ‘venus’ ‘neptune’, ‘triton’ & read again about this beautiful planet galxy of ours. Oneness is a concept that comes out of our mouths but can be a pain to execute 24/7 all day everyday. Oops here I go with numbers..

I send you light, and fyi luvv al those wit comments 😉 humanity=humor hehe

Namaste

34. SunEagleWoman says:

HI TONY

Great post!! I am waiting patiently for this to happen, however, I too am starting to get impatient. We must keep the faith and remain in oneness with all. I observe the chat on GRT and they too keep one in balance and faith.

There is going to be a global meditation on the 21st to bring about disclosure. Nancy Tate is spearheading it if anyone is interested.
    Peace

35. William D. Cummings says:

I just became potently aware of one BIG prediction that Ashtar gave us that has come true. The Swine flu pandemic by big Pharma has been neutralized, and there are now millions of H1N1 doses that have been shelved and will need to be eliminated. Whatever was in the injections never made it to the masses and that secret agenda has been officially subdued. Here’s one for the Gipper… Hip Hip Hooray. The news is quite liberating, refreshing and inspires faith/strength anew in the A-team. (that term seems a little outdated)

Peace and Blessings

36. RANDY says:

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 4:47 PM, RANDALL SMART wrote:

I just wanted to post my opinion here about the blue spiral.

CBS news and Russia have said it is a failed missle launch that went out of control and started spinning leaving a spiral image. This could not have been a missle, the spiral is to geometric and has a stationary fixed point [it is not falling from the sky due to gravity]. There was also evidence the following day of a cloud trail that looked out of the ordinary, if this was fuel exhaust how could it stay intact over night, it would have dissipated by then. We then can say they are lieing about what this is, they are covering up the story because it is big and they are fearfull. If the dark hats did not create this then it completly takes out the Blue Beam Holographic Technology because they own this technology. The only answer to who created this would be the Galactic Federation because they are the only ones who can create this type of image, specificaly for transportation or time travel. If the dark hats had created this using the Blue Beam technology they would have pushed this story further with some important point to the scenario, probably to create some type of fear in the masses, but this is not being done.

Thanks,
    Randy

37. skinwalker says:

Excellent review Tony

I have a question; If the Galactics are coming with holodecks, replicators, free energy and who knows what else, why is it so important to a have a national health care program ? When in fact the Galactics should have machines available to heal to the sick and injured.

The Time Has Come

“It is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth — and listen to the song of that syren, till she transforms us into beasts. … Are we disposed to be of the number of those, who having eyes, see not, and having ears, hear not?” –Patrick Henry

38. Didn’t I hear that the Federal Reserve was suppose to close?

How are they suppose to close when the audit the fed bill has not even gotten passed and the fed hasn’t been audited yet.

If the Irs was closed then wouldn’t people stop paying taxes by now?

In my city everything is going as normal, people are working, shopping, paying taxes, getting they’re flu vaccine, going to bars, or whatever.

Nothing is changing, and i’ve lost many friends because of what i speak of, except the friends i have online. I still have my mother who believes me, but that’s it.

So i’m still unemployed, I’m on my last extension for unemployment benefits, atleast i hope it continues.

More and more people are losing jobs, and it looks like the dark ones are trying to set up carbon taxes on all the people. So wheres all positive stuff going on?

39. Angie says:

Thank you Tony. I love hearing your two cents. You should do these more often. I was glad to see I wasn’t the only one thinking those things. Also, I’ve been feeling a little guilty not keeping the faith, as I know our thoughts are a big part of this. I’ll try to hold the faith for a while longer.

Thanks,

Angie

40. Mickey says:

I would just like to say that all is as you say and that we are one and just as you said about all the things are going on and we are just starting to realize the surroundings and how they are putting us into one thought one mind and one concept of everyone in oneness and this is just a process that is playing out in all that is one and we will realize that one is here in everyone in LOVE!!!!!

Sorry so long….. WE ARE READY!!!!! JUST LOOK AT HOW WE ARE COMING TOGETHER IN THOUGHT AS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. NOW says:

Hi Tony,

I have always thought the illuminati controlled the ‘stars’ in Hollywood. Look at Norma Jean. They whacked her to try to stop JFK & RFK. Didn’t work! Then there was OJ and Michael and Mariah and I don’t remember the girls name but I think she was a winner on American Idol. Her mother, brother and 7 yr old nephew all were murdered. Didn’t she cooperate with them? Now we don’t hear about her.

I got the intuitive hit the illuminati did this to Tiger to use him as a warning to Obama that he could be the next black guy to take a tumble if he doesn’t toe the line. I thought it odd that Tiger could have all those torrid affairs and not a word about it until an opportune time to use him as an example!

It seems in the past those such as Jon Benet Ramsay, the blonde girl that disappeared in Aruba while on graduation party and others like that happened, it was a diversion to something else happening. Maybe just something to upset the lazy river of America to startle everyone again. A wake up call.

I was told many years ago by a psychic that Cheney will be arrested and serve time so I was very excited when i read your speculation on this! I’m know it will happen since other predictions given have manifested. Even some that I would have put money on that they would not! Blew me away. I also asked if NESARA was fact or fraud and was told it is fact. Once it is announced it will take about five years to implement everything. It won’t happen over night but it will happen.

I know it takes time for things to happen. I know time is shifting. I have a battery operated alarm clock and one of those atomic clocks. They sit side by side. Sometimes they say the same time. Sometimes they are four or five hours apart. Then the next time I look they are the same again. It is the atomic clock that shifts. It is the weirdest thing. They are not just 4 hours difference either. One will be 2:14 and one will be 7:53. Have things already happened and we shifted out of that moment? Sometimes I sit at my computer and I do the desert mirage thing and feel like I am going to fall out of my body. Time is trippin!

The Norway vortex is a mystery to me. The part of the thing that opened like an aperture gave the impression of a portal. There was talk of ships, lots of them, coming through that portal. Well, I have seen a portal and when something comes through a portal, there is lightening that flashes from all around the interior of the tunnel. That hole that opens up is like a tunnel in a vortex, or at least the one I saw was. There was no tunnel here, it was flat. And no lightening. Maybe it was an energy vortex but why did they say ships were coming in? I think it was blue beam stuff to try to scare people and it backfired because so many people have been waiting for a sign and that was a good sign. Dang that didn’t scare anybody! And the color of it, blue. That is the color of the throat chakra. Speak your truth! Maybe that was for Obama from the GF. Speak your truth. And Desmond TuTu. He was awesome! He says to Obama: You are now a Nobel Laurette, be who you are! Right on!

OMG! The computer glitches and cell phone problems! I’ve spent hours and hours trying to keep these two things going. Even got T-mo to send me a brand new blackberry …. twice! Even the new ones were not working right! Lost all my photos. They told me there were two HUGE towers out and that phone service is out all over the US. Another guy told me it wasn’t just T-mo but all wireless service. Sheesh! Computer locking up.

I think things are really amping up and it won’t be long. We will get up one morning and it will just be here and we won’t believe it. I really think we will question it because it has been so long and now it is so close. We are about at the point of giving up or surrendering. When we do that, it will happen. We are that close. Look at all the posts here where people are saying they are really questioning all this after waiting for so long. They will decide to just go on with life the way it is and WHAM! Here we are!

Love to the world! Love to the world! Love to the world!

Dana

42. Q says:

Just discovered your site. Great Comments section.

Me, I’m not waiting for any particular event to either prove out or fizzle. There’s more than enough stuff going on right in this moment to hold my attention. : )

Nice work here.

43. fmaranan says:

Thanks Tony for posting. I have the same ( what’s holding us back) linering on my mind. Sometimes I get doubts. But we must keep holdig on, like you said we must wait patiently because “It’s worth the wait”.

I keep on reading your post, is it the first thing I did before working.

Thank you very much.

Lovelots,

Fe

44. Sheldon says:

Hi Tony

I think it is noble that you are posting the negative e-mails as well and your site is great. However, I have always had a problem with channeling. How does anyone really know who is on the other side? Do you really think the dark will hang up the cosmic phone if you ask them nicely?

Mark, Beth, Tara and Rama need to come up with better reasons why such powerful galactic beings keep getting it wrong. If this is what are space brothers and sisters are really about they should just leave us alone. We don’t need this in our lives anymore. The answers to me are simple, but others here must find their own truth. As a race we must find our own way through this, so in some ways you people are preventing the wise ones from rising up and doing something. Many wrongly believe this is already taking place. If one has a critical mind you just need to look around and see the world is not changing.

They have even claimed Share International is legit and as a Buddhist I am offended by this. Not one Buddhist sect has anything to do with that group and it is my belief they are part of a dark group planning a fake second coming and they used the future Buddha as their stooge.

You people have made a lot of sweeping predictions lately and not one of them happened. Then all of a sudden a event like Mark being under house arrest was released. Our governments do this shit all the time and it is my belief you may be doing the same thing. If not, why doesn’t the GFL beam Mark up to their ships and give him a little R&R in Pluto. Are these galactics so pathetic that they can’t even help one of their ground crew out of trouble? They can swap politicians around with halograms, so don’t use the free will card.

I doubt this will get posted, but this has a bad feel to it.

Sheldon,

I am going to post your comment. I’m not saying that I am in agreement with everything you say, but I am finding that an avenue to release even negative concerns can be positive. I may not be the only one to respond to your comment.

I don’t know everything about channelling because I don’t do it. But what I do understand, is yes, there is the chance for the dark to come through. If the light can, so can the dark, right? That’s why protection is of the utmost. Not everyone at this time can channel because it involves such a clear headspace – of which 99.99% of the populace does not have. You can get the conscious mind being a part of the channel as well. The mind filter can get a little skewed.

That being said, there are positive channels and there are people who are able to channel positively. I like to think that I post those on this site. These are the ones that I resonate with. Not all the time, but the majority.

Your concerns about the Galactics getting it wrong is ironically answered with your statement that we must find our own truths. All the Galactics have always said that it’s up to us. For us to wait for them to “save” us is absurd. I believe that the channels DO help our race – because it makes us think – both positively and negatively as to what we’re really doing here on Earth. I believe it helps with our learning.

I’m not privy to the information about Share International so I cannot comment but thank you for your input.

There have been predictions that have come to form. The Health Care Bill is on its way to being passed, Obama signed the EO that takes away all immunity to all the alphabet agencies, and the energies ARE screwy right now and we were definitely forewarned of that. Do note my post above about doubting things – and how that adds to the time for things to happen. Remember – it’s up to us when this happens.

Mark is not under house arrest. Mark went into the hospital for a legitimate 3D surgery and had some complications. Understand these points:

1. Mark WAS aided by the Galactics. I’m sure that’s one of the reasons he even got healthy.
      2. In the hospital, Mark was sabotaged (for lack of a better word) with injections that have kept him sedated.
      3. There are soul contracts that we all have. How do you know what Mark’s contract is? I don’t even know my own and I’m sure I’m not alone. Maybe it’s in his contract to go through this. With that being said, having a Galactic step in a make things perfect (which they will never do), completely changes EVERYTHING – from where he lays in the hospital out to the Central Sun and Creation itself.

You’re not the first person who has sent comments that I hum and haw over to see if I should really post them.

But that being said, I’ve posted two “strongly opposing” comments today and I’m curious to see the responses.

45. Keith says:

Tony,
    I concur with your response to Sheldon’s comments, as well as your general assessment of the situation. Rather than evoke negativity about this situation, perhaps it can be perceived as a test for all of us who love Mark and his work, to come together, open our hearts, and organize quickly.

There’s no reason why this atrocity can’t be fought, or at least legally opposed, starting by raising some “retainers” for a quality local Attorney, and a Private Investigator to get at the real facts surrounding what’s happening. I have to believe that Court injunctions can be issued, and decisions delayed, if reasonable evidence is brought to bear, but I’m not an attorney.

Many hundreds of people support Mark, a $50 donation by each could raise some some substantial “retainers” in short order.

In response to Beth, I do not think we need to be overly concerned about interfering with Mark’s family. We are all his family! And if there is foul play involved, that should be the least of our concerns. Afterall, are Mark’s toes being stepped on here, or Tara’s or Rama’s, or Beth’s, not to mention all of ours? Focusing our thoughts, prayers and intentions for Mark’s safety and well being is vitally important, and evoking higher dimensional aid and, yes, intervention, is also positive. But in the end, it must be followed by real action. I believe that starts with retaining the right attorney as immediately as possible. Only a qualified attorney can move quickly to do what’s necessary to possibly “stay” this decision, and have the entire situation reexamined and reassessed.

46. William D. Cummings says:

In a court of Law, Mark Huber would be instantly proven to be insane. Any non-believer or person not a lightworker would be incredulous of the supposed exploits that have secured arrests on Pluto and gone to the far side of the moon in joint missions with NASA. Everyone that is thinking that this “happening” will be righted once the truth comes out is daydreaming, because if it does, they may come looking for us too. If I were a family member of someone who made the claims of Mark, in the 3D reality, I would be convinced that he was the victim of a dark force and seek protection for the loved one. To them, if this story is true, we are part of that dark force attempting to perpetuate the circumstances. Blame will fly. On the other hand, I have been involved with mental inquests, and the procedure takes quite a bit longer than this scenario is claiming, to unfold. Several months are needed for evaluations, before action is taken by the state, to legally examine the circumstances at hand. It is serious business to declare a person a prisoner of the state based on mental capacity, and it should be. Based on that, One would think that the haste, is uncalled for, and behooves one to rethink what is happening here. Why the rush? Why the sudden call for money? Why doesnt intel that’s 38 levels above the President step in with a few gold bars? How can someone who’s surely on a 5D timeline and already ascended, leading us to the promised land, need our help with a legal fight still within the confines of 3D? Why would the KOS allow some dark intrusion to strike at the heart of the A-team and do nothing? What about Mother Sekhmet, who has been reported to foil assassination plots against Rama, let this happen to Mark?

47. Hello Beloved Family of Love & Light! *waves* A Little Ancient Angel here to help make the pudding a little sweeter and more scrumptous for ALL *bows and blows kiss*

Thank you for this post Tony. I find it very sensible and as another One says, it resonates with my heart frequencies.

Imagine! that We, lightworkers/Creator Gods~Goddesses around the globe who Will here this call, decide on a day to meditate to OPEN the Hearts of our Beloved Tribe to the reality of disclosure, decloakings, and landings.

Imagine! that we use our Creative powers of positive manifestation in the NOW, to Create the Reality of the imminent unfolding of these events.

This One has been doing this in this One’s personal meditations lately and experienced the awesome power of doing so. This One has been guided to share this idea with her family of lovelight.

The ships are indeed everywhere. I have been witnessing them in the skies of both Oregon and California. The Galactic Federation of Light (and Love ;)) need us to step up into the loving power of our higher selves to speak to the hearts of ALL in the One. We are One Heart, One Love. We ARE ONE. Let us Reunite NOW. Let it Be and So it IS.

~ Namaste

aside: if there are any still on the fence, maybe switching out hats from time to time, Know that you are One with Us. Blessed Be the One Love Vibration. Amon Ra!