Become One with Your Mighty I Am Today.
We Heal It Together.
WE ARE ONE.
December 21, 2009
Why have we not seen our World change yet? We are collectively waiting so all may be healed. We cannot go forward on the New Timeline without Mastery of our I Am Presence.
Look inside now. Today. Make a list of all these you still struggle with.
WE WILL HEAL IT TOGETHER.
I will post a meditation [HERE] which will heal any and all of these you need help with. Be honest with yourSelf, Ask and Allow and KNOW IT IS DONE.
- Living on survival. Overly materialistic. Cut-off from Divine Mother, Mother Earth, and Goddess energies. Jealousy and envy. Negative ego ambition. Negative ego thirst for fame and/or greed. Physical sight, but blind psychologically and Spiritually. Over-indulgence in the appetites, gluttony, the five senses, bad habits, and addictions.
- Misuse or over-indulgence of sexuality. Lower creativity, like music and art that serves as a channel for the lower self. Creativity that is used by the negative ego instead of the Mighty I AM Presence and Holy Spirit. Lower-self sensuality.
- Misuse of Power. Emotional victimization. Mental victimization. Wrong motives. Negative ego / fear based / separative / dualistic / illusionary / selfish / lower-self / materialistic mind victimization. Worry. Impatience. Out of harmony with the Tao. Nonintegration of God/Goddess paths. Lack of proper mastery and integration of mind or feelings.
- Conditional love. Lack of self-love. Run by fear. Not giving up attack thoughts. Being defensive. Not being harmless.
- Being run by self-will or little will, not God’s Will. Inability to communicate with self, God, or others properly. Gossip.
- Spiritual blindness. Consciousness blindness. Psychological blindness. Inefficient perception of reality. Seeing what you want to see or seeing what you are programmed to see, but not seeing what is really there. Lack of development and refinement of consciousness. Having out of proper perspective, misinterpretation, misperceptions, false assumptions and conclusions, little picture instead of big picture, penny pinching or pound foolish, lack of Spiritual sight, lack of multi-dimensional sight, lack of development of a right Spiritual psychology, lack of transcendence of negative ego, fear based separative mind. Limited lens seeing and not Integrated Full Spectrum Prism Consciousness seeing. Not seeing from Spiritual / Christ / Buddha / Krishna / Moses / Mohammed / God / Goddess Mind. Not seeing from synthesis. Not having the eyes to see or the ears to hear. “Once I was blind and now I can see.” “Don’t try to take the speck out of your brother’s eye, when you have a log in your own eye.” “If thine eye be single your mind will be filled with light.” Unconsciousness. Lack of wisdom. Lack of Active Intelligence. Lack of integration and balance.
- Working for self instead of working for God/dess. Separateness, selfishness, self-aggrandizement, vanity, glorifying self and not glorifying God/dess.
- Impatience, impulsiveness, arrogance, egotism, tendency to dominate; Key lesson is coming to a right relationship to self, and understanding one’s true identity.
- Over-possessiveness, jealousy, greed, fear of loss, stubborn; Key lesson is coming to a right relationship to the things you have or possess.
- Lack of concentration and persistence, extreme restlessness, two-faced, dramatizing, neurotic, preoccupation with self, butterfly; Key lesson number one: developing a right relationship to your mind; are you the master of your mind, or is your mind your master? Key lesson number two: harmonize one’s Spiritual and Earthly life.
- Too emotional, possessive, insecure, self-centered, selfish, sluggish in energy and/or physically lazy. Key lesson is to develop a right relationship to one’s feelings and emotions – are your feelings and emotions under your control, or are they running you?
- Inability to delegate authority, dominion over others and attachment to loved ones. Key lessons are impersonal love, coming from the heart, detachment, serving the Spiritual self rather than the ego self, and developing a right relationship to the use of will or power in one’s life. Is power used in a top dog manner for dominion over others, or will power be used in a Spiritual manner for unconditional love, equality, and for the highest good of all concerned?
- Irritability, shyness, jittery, too cautious, inferiority complex, selfishness, and/or difficulty in communicating inner thoughts and feelings. Key lesson is developing a right relationship to the analyzing mind. In its proper usage there is the ability to correlate, digest, and collect facts in service of a Spiritual purpose. The negative ego side would be analyzing what turns into judgmentalness and criticalness of self and others.
- People pleaser and seeking approval from others, and/or dominating beneath. Key lesson is the balancing of inner and outer worlds. Sign of Libra focuses on relationships, there is a need to be involved with life, but not to lose self in a relationship or life in general.
- Supercritical nature, judgmental of others, stubborn, vindictive, jealousy, resentful, sarcastic, lone wolves, and/or rough time in relationships. Key lesson is developing a right relationship to one’s creative energies. Do your creative energies serve your personality or egotistical self or Higher Spiritual Self?
- Superficial, procrastination, nervous, tactless, disorganized, and/or undisciplined. Key lesson is development of intuition and understanding of the higher mind and Spiritual aspects of life.
- Clinging to the past and possible clinging to mother, false pride, self-righteousness, lack of empathy, cold, selfish, arrogant, street Angel and house devil, and/or materialism. Key lesson is love and service.
- Mentally cold, cruel, critical, demanding, lacking in love or mercy, lack of self-control, and/or difficulty at times in marriage. Key lesson is development of inner knowing that goes beyond just faith.
- Self-indulgence, inferiority complex, unworthy, workaholic, restriction, limitation, moody, hard to understand and/or go with the flow attitude even if the flow happens to be negative. ey lesson is coming to a right relationship with self and God/dess in terms of one’s beliefs.
My Beloved Friends, to realize the Christ, the Mighty I AM Presence and Integrated Ascended Mastership, you must transcend these imbalances and embody and demonstrate their opposite nature which I like to call the Cosmic Ascension Virtues!
REMEMBER: There is NO SPOON!
Beth and Mark www.GalacticRoundTable.com
Did you like what you read here? If so, please be kind enough to donate to support the cause (click HERE). It takes time and money to create a website like this and I love doing it so anything would be very much appreciated. And I’ll personally email you a free thank-you gift in return – my 214 page ebook about debt, credit, bankruptcy, investing and much more!