Note from Mark: Keep in mind that the ‘real’ Paulson is already ‘retired’ and this is only referring to a holographic ‘stand-in’. That was KOS’s reply to our question about the validity of an indictment of ‘Paulson’.
We have not been able to find out the truth about the *TRILLION dollars Federal Reserve “black op” that occurred yesterday ( 3/18/09), which includes new Federal Reserve derivatives that mark the par value of $1 at $100. Here, again, remember that the FR is already defunct, since 10/1/08. These are ‘images of players acting out the end of their roles’. Nothing is as it appears to be.
The details in the Eliot Spitzer article do seem correct and are included below.
* The FedReserve item and the Paulson rumor came from Tom Heneghan’s blog and have not been verified by our contacts. Slate and Salon.com are reputable sources.
ELIOT SPITZER IS BAAACK AS HE EXPOSES THE AIG-FEDERAL RESERVE PONZI SCHEME
Wednesday March 18, 2009
UNITED STATES of America – He is baaack! Eliot Spitzer’s blockbuster piece at Slate.com on the real truth about the AIG ‘bail out’, which is nothing more than another Ponzi Scheme, this time engineered by the [privately owned] U.S. Federal Reserve aka the “creature from Jekyl Island”.
Again, stay tuned for our next intelligence briefing, which will also include:
– an update on the fire in the London financial district near AIG headquarters
– the TRILLION dollars Federal Reserve “black op” that occurred today on 3/18/09, which includes new Federal Reserve derivatives that mark the par value of $1 at $100
– the role of Wells Fargo’s Singapore-based hedge fund and the use of the deposits of its own customers in aiding and abetting the latest Federal Reserve derivative Ponzi Scheme
– the need for the Federal Reserve to keep 9/11 patsy Osama bin Laden aka CIA employee Tim Osman alive, even though he has been dead for over seven (7) years since December of 2001, which would allow the Federal Reserve to park toxic derivative assets in “national security” custodial accounts.
Finally, folks, remember this. One month before the original BushFRAUD Administration’s “bail out” of AIG, in August of 2008, the FBI and U.S. Justice Department launched a criminal investigation AIG and Citibank, which continues to this day.
The Federal Reserve’s action today is clearly Obstruction of Justice of the highest order.
It is obvious that they want to hide the toxic derivatives from the FBI, the Justice Department and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Finally, rumors are flying around Washington, D.C. that former BushFRAUD U.S. Treasury Secretary, Henry (Hank) Paulson, has been indicted.
Please read Eliot Spitzer’s piece which exposes the entire AIG scandal as a massive Federal Reserve Ponzi Scheme directed against the American People.
The Real AIG Scandal
It’s not the bonuses. It’s that AIG’s counterparties are getting paid back in full.
By Eliot Spitzer
Posted Tuesday, March 17, 2009, at 10:41 AM
Everybody is rushing to condemn AIG’s bonuses, but this simple scandal is obscuring the real disgrace at the insurance giant: Why are AIG’s counterparties getting paid back in full, to the tune of tens of billions of taxpayer dollars?
View full story
More Mark Huber questions and answers on the Yahoo group GRT-News by clicking HERE.
Did you like what you read here? If so, please be kind enough to donate to support the cause (click HERE). It takes time and money to create a website like this and I love doing it so anything would be very much appreciated. And I’ll personally email you a free thank-you gift in return – my 214 page ebook about debt, credit, bankruptcy, investing and much more!