Amazing Pyramids of Modern Times
croll down for a mesmerizing photo tour of some of the most amazing modern built pyramids. There seems to be an incredible influx of new structures being constructed in recent years across Europe, Japan, Russia and North America. The Golden Age of Atlantis is rising. Enjoy !
And the greatest of all…the timeless and ancient Great Pyramid at Giza, scroll down to view amazing facts about this enigmatic portal.
Interesting facts related to measurements of the Giza Pyramid:
* There are 36,525 Pyramid inches in the perimeter of the Great Pyramid – the exact number of days in 100 years.
* The relationship between Pi and Phi is expressed in the fundamental proportions of the Great Pyramid.
* Aligned to True North: The Great Pyramid is the most accurately aligned structure in existence and faces true north with only 3/60th of a degree of error.
* The mortar used is of an unknown origin. It has been analyzed and its chemical composition is known but it can’t be reproduced. It is stronger than the stone and still holding up today.
* The blocks of the Greta Pyramid are so closely bonded, a razor blade will not pass into the seams.
* The measurement of a straight line of the base of the pyramid corner to corner converted to the Mean Tropical Year in days is exactly correct at 365.242.
* The length of the sides of the triangle converted is 365.256 days – the exact length of the earth’s solar revolution in days.
* The length of the sides of the pyramid if it had a capstone converts to the exact orbital revolution of the earth in days – 365.259.
* Half the length of the diagonal of the base x 10^6 reveals the distance of the earth from the sun.
* The outer mantle was composed of 144,000 casing stones, all highly polished and flat to an accuracy of 1/100th of an inch, about 100 inches thick and weighing about 15 tons each.
* If the height of the pyramid is taken as the radius of a circle, then the circumference of this circle is the same as the perimeter of the base. This provided the complimentary squaring of a circle and circling of a square. The key to this relationship is knowledge of the value of Pi and designing the angle of the pyramid to be exactly 51 degrees, 51 minutes, and 51 seconds.
1. The average height of earth’s land mass above sea level is the exact height of the Great Pyramid.
2. If you take the perimeter of the pyramid and divide it by two times the height, you get a number that is exactly equivalent to the number pi (3.14159…) up to the 15th digit.
3. If you take the latitude ( 29.5 degrees) and Longitude ( 31 degrees) they are the two lines that cover the most combined land area in the world. In essence, the Giza pyramid is the center of all of the land mass of the whole earth!!!!
4. The latitude of Pyramids on Galveston Island is 29.33 N. Nearly exact to Giza
Astronomical Data on Giza:
The Descending Passage pointed to the pole star Alpha Draconis, circa 2170-2144 BCE. This was the North Star at that point in time. No other star has aligned with the passage since then.
The 344ft length of the Descending Passage provides an angle of view of only +/- 1/3 of a degree. Alpha Draconis has not been in alignment for thousands of years. The next alignment will be with the North Star, Polaris, in about 2004 CE.
The southern shaft in the King’s Chamber (45 deg, 00 min, 00 sec) pointed to the star Al Nitak (Zeta Orionis) in the constellation Orion, circa 2450 BCE The Orion constellation was associated with the Egyptian god Osiris. No other star aligned with this shaft during that Epoch.
The northern shaft in the King’s Chamber (32 deg, 28 min, 00 sec) pointed to the star Alpha Draconis, circa 2450 BCE
The southern shaft in the Queen’s Chamber (39 deg, 30 min, 00 sec) pointed to the star Sirius, circa 2450 BCE Sirius was associated with the Egyptian goddess Isis.
The northern shaft in the Queen’s Chamber (39 deg, 00 min, 00 sec) pointed to the star Ursa Minor, circa 2450 BCE
Pyramids mirror Orion Constellation: The pyramid positions on the ground are a reflection of the positions of the stars in the constellation Orion circa 10400BCE
Five of the 7 brightest stars have pyramid equivalents: The 3 great pyramids of Khufu, Khafra, and Menkaura for the belt of Orion, the pyramid of Nebka at Abu Rawash corresponds to the star Saiph, the pyramid at Zawat al Aryan corresponds to the star Bellatrix.
The only two missing star positions are for Betelgeuse and Rigel.
Marks Spring Equinox: Due to the angle of the sides of the pyramid vs. its latitude, it casts no shadow at noon during the spring equinox.
Precession of the Equinoxes: The sum of the pyramid’s two base diagonals in Pyramid Inches = length of the Precession of the Equinoxes (25,827 years)
Precession of the Equinoxes: The distance from the ceiling of the King’s Chamber to the apex of the pyramid = 4,110.5 Pyramid Inches. Which is the radius of a circle whose circumference equals the precession of the equinoxes. [4,110.5 * 2 * Pyramid Inches = 25,827]
Precession of the Equinoxes: The perimeter of the 35th course of blocks, which is much thicker than any of the other courses, gives a figure for the precession of the equinoxes
Did you like what you read here? If so, please be kind enough to donate to support the cause (click HERE). It takes time and money to create a website like this and I love doing it so anything would be very much appreciated. And I’ll personally email you a free thank-you gift in return – my 214 page ebook about debt, credit, bankruptcy, investing and much more!